ProView Global (PvG) Careers
Our Company Culture is the reason behind our success!
Why Join Us?
Our People is what makes ProView Global (PvG) the kind of company you want to work for. We have smart, creative and talented people. We have fun. We work hard. We take pride in our work. We support each other. We challenge each other. We appreciate work life balance (yes, we know you have a life outside of work). We appreciate diversity (you can be who you are).
If this sounds like the kind of company you want to work for – then come and join us. Check out our list of current job openings or submit your CV to our talent bank.
PvG offers competitive compensation package and premium benefits.
- Paid Time Off credits starting on your day 1
- Health card provided is extended to immediate family
- Wellness programs
- Life insurance
- Overtime transportation
- Meal allowances
We invest in the development of our employees’ full potential by offering a diverse selection of training programs. We value our employees’ professional and personal growth. Our training programs range from specific skills improvement to communication and interpersonal skills and a full 12-month management training program.
We maintain a high performance-driven work environment and continuously support and reward our employees excellent performance and loyalty.
list of openings
Creating, updating, reviewing, sending/uploading and auditing data exchange transactions and sets-up client’s enrollment systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze data for system conversion
- Assist in testing/updating/setting-up and or configuration of enrollment systems
- Review and audit data exchange transactions and enrollment systems
- Create, produce/generate, scrub, or audit client specific data transmission files
- Assist in creating test scripts, procedures or other client and company required documents and/or collating data and consolidating reports
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant/equivalent work experience
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel Skills
- Ability to work with multiple source files
- Familiarity with Data Management Applications (e.g. MySQL, MS Access) and/or Programming Languages
ProView Global (PvG) PHILIPPINES
27th Floor Hanston Square, 17 San Miguel Avenue,
Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines 1605
Trunk Line: (632) 477-8720
ProView Global (PvG) US CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
2901 W. Coast Highway Suite 200
Newport Beach, CA, 92663
Trunk Line: (949) 272-3891