Why choose PvG as your offshore partner?
We take talent acquisition very seriously.
Companies spend a lot of time and money on their own talent acquisition and human capital initiatives. When using an outsourcing company, paying attention to how your outsourcing partner acquires and retain talent has a critical impact on your business.
How We Acquire Great Talent for YOU
We have created selection tollgates to effectively filter through hundreds of candidates. We have:
- proprietary talent and skills qualification tests focused on accuracy, detail orientation, communication, and comprehension skills
- customized technical competency tests depending on the roles candidates
are being assessed for
- a personality test that allows us to define and compare required job profiles with that of the behavioral profiles of the candidates
Beyond Reference Checking
To guarantee clients that we are not hiring talents affiliated with terrorist organizations or any terrorist activities, we cross-reference all candidates through:
- Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC)
- Philippines’ National Bureau of Investigation (NBI)
- Background check
- Comprehensive drug testing
- Full medical examination
New Hire Onboarding
We put a lot of premium on our employees’ overall well-being and understand that employee satisfaction during the first few months in the job plays into employee retention.
To uncover potential problems that can cause employee turnover, we regularly conduct:
- 60th day new hire “how are you” sessions
- 100th day survey that also help us measure overall satisfaction with our hiring and onboarding process
Talent Efficacy and Attrition – “you can’t manage what you can’t measure”
We measure the effectiveness of our talent acquisition process by reviewing if talents hired within a 12-month measurement period are performing within standards and are still actively employed in good standing. Our target is to meet an effectiveness rate of 90% or greater.
Ultimately, our goal is to align candidates’ behavior and skill sets with the needs of our clients that increases the chance of high performance, job satisfaction, and low attrition. Yes, our attrition rate is much lower than industry standards!
ProView Global (PvG) PHILIPPINES
27th Floor Hanston Square, 17 San Miguel Avenue,
Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines 1605
Trunk Line: (632) 477-8720